2010年12月9日 星期四

My life is begin boring...

Is a very cool day
i woke up early in the morning
although i was very tired to woke up
but happily i can chat with ying when jogging at park
is time for me to start my diet life
my weight is getting raise
and tis is wat my mum always mention beside my ear
arh!!!i told myself,i cant give up tis time
for my future
coz i noe how realistic are tis world

my life is boring coz i donno wat should do,
when they is no exam all the day.
i am start to get out from my school life
hmmmm
begin to miss it very much =P
and miss my friend^^
now a day,
my home will full of a little boy's cutie sound
my mum become baby sitter for a 3 years old child
he is very cute
but he is very noisy
like a little king at my home
when he ask something but we reject
he will cry and cry
WHAOOO!!
really cannot tahan =_=U
so woried for my chinese exam
wherether i can focus on my study or not with him 

i was think very much tis few day
and i fell very down
yesterday was bio exam
i almost lost control to take my bio paper 3
i lost control for my emotion 
i felt wan to cry
in phone
he say maybe come to find me when i birthday
he said he will come at december after exam
but he cant give me a correct date 
the date always change
and become late and late 
really angry already...
haiz...tis wat his altitude
hope he will really change hiself
for me

沒有留言: