2009年7月21日 星期二

I hate weirdy!!!!!!!

why why why?
why i always meet weirdy?
someone who giving me a weird answer
someone who always talk those thingssss
and someone who sometime passion to me
sometime obduracy to me
its very bother bother and bother!
some stupid think we are in love
some stupid think i am tat type of cheap girl
some stupid think i will like him or love him
omg!wake up stupid!
come on!that's just a game,is over!
do u think we will together?hahaha...
tis is a laughy....
somany ppl in tis world was joining a club
the club who name "outlook club"
why call it "outlook club"?
coz the ppl who joining tis club just admire ppl outlook
if u have a pretty or handsome look
u can get more friend easilier
and a lot of things that is convenience to u
u will not getting the feel of ignore by ppl
see,do u always care to all ur friend?
do u attention tat many ppl are lonely
and waiting u to invite them to joining ur gang?
i just feel weird why somany net ppl like to find a net gf or bf
izit good?i donno...but i think they are stupid
maybe got some couple are know each other from net
untill they can be married and living together whole life
in tis case i am dumbness...
but ppl younger like me wan find gf/bf at net?
hahaha...laughy
maybe they wan to eradicate their boring life
so i also nothing to say
but don meet weirdy
i ever meet a super weirdy
always incongruous,asking he question
also donno wat he answer about @@
haiz...lazy to understand tis type of ppl....
and now my life full of bother things
thinking my spm result,i know it is too earlier...
but i think my result will be very bad bad and bad!
well,sound like tat, will think i maybe give up?
haha...nope!i will try my best...although i'm not enough pneuma...
last word...hopeless to tis world...
melancholy...
tats me,cafard to the world...
but if my life always perfect tats more boring...rite???
haha...i appreciated it...thx god!

沒有留言: