2013年8月14日 星期三

Life Changing!

It has been a long long time I din't update for my blog, well almost become a ghost blogger =P By the way, just a simply share here. I had gone through the difficulty in my life and it gives me a lot of experience. I had growth up but sometime I still like a little child who needs a lot of loves and cares. But, I know what should and shouldn't do in my future. I had already found my way and I am on the right track this time.

Here, flash back to the past memory, i regret for my stupidity. There was what human always do, chose a wrong way to go and yet end up with a regretful feeling. Then they started to think, "Why am I so stupid? It was a wrong way but i still continue." Yes, human always like that including me...
The passes me was a negative person, i lives without confident because i though i am ugly compare to others. Since i was young, everyone is pointed at me and saying that i am fat and ugly. It hurts me a lot and it affected my personality when i was in the process of growing up. Well...it all were pass tense, now God had changed me. I lay my life down at God's feet, apologize with all my sincerity and asked for his forgiveness. In Jesus name, I pray that all my sins washed away and he gives me brand new life. He will guide me and be my light and lead me all my future days.

Thus, we need God, he can save us, he can make us clear on what we are doing, he teach us what is wrong what is right just because he loves us.

My life was changed. A brand new life! =)

沒有留言: